Admission Information & Program:
We offer you the Complete! package. Our Joomla training courses are aimed at developers and our individuals that want to learn and understand how to use Joomla to its full potential.
Our Joomla courses are run on a one to one basis at our office in Karachi, Pakistan. Where you will receive professional training, that will enable to to install, and manage your Joomla web site.
- We will show you how Joomla works and how you can get the most from your website.
- We will show you how to use the administration panel and all the features it has to offer.
- We will show you how to create and manage your content, from creating and editing your pages to inserting images and creating menu's and menu links.
Courses can be tailored to suite your requirements The standard Our Joomla course will cover the basics, which will allow you to comfortably use Joomla to update and manage your web site.
After training you will be actually developing your own Joomla website ready to go live or continue editing content only by the time you leave.
Additional days can be added to the course to cover specific aspects of Joomla if you are wanting to do any of the following for example:
- Create and install community blogs
- Create a community website using community builder.
- Create and online shop.
- Install templates and redesign and configure them to suite your needs.
- Learn how to create and manage templates.
- Community Forums.
Joomla Course Outline
- Site settings
- Linked Titles
- Read More Link
- Item Rating/Voting
- Author Names
- Created Date and Time
- Modified Date and Time
- Table of Contents
- Content Item Navigation
- Default Metadata
- WYSIWYG Editors
Advanced Media manager
Creating image directories/folders
- Uploading and deleting images
- Modifying images/resizing
- Module Positions and site layout
- Setting the default template
- Using multiple templates
- Trash manager - permanently deleting menu and content items
- Editing users
- Setting access levels
- Blocking users
- Deleting users
Configuring and installing components
- SEF (search engine friendly) component administration
- JCE Text Editor configuration.
- RSFORM and Philaform (Form Components)
- Mass Mail
- Web Links
- Banner Manager
- Module Order
- Custom Modules
- Component modules
- Access Level
Creating new menus
- Creating menu items
- Configuring menu items
- User only menus
- Menus does and dont's
Creating, and editing content items/pages
- Static Content Pages
- Publishing and unpublishing content/pages
- Setting access levels for content/pages
- Inserting images into pages
- Content/page parameters
- Meta tag and meta keyword information
- Adding menu links
- Frontpage manager
- Newslflash items
- Inserting a Google maps
Configuring Joomla templates in dreamweaver or your ftp program
- Joomla security
- Hands on use of Joomla to ensure you know how to control the admin section and create and edit content.